- The plant needs 6 or more hours of full sun per day.
- Apply very little water. Do not overwater.
- Ideal growing areas are in well-drained areas or raised beds. If your soil is heavy or clayey, we recommend growing lavender in pots.
- If you have sandy soil, add some gravel to improve drainage.
- Provide good airflow around the plants if your humidity is high.
- Do not mulch or use any kind of dressing that will moisturize the plants. It is best to use fine gravel on top of the soil.
- Do not use a sprinkler system.
- Plant lavender next to other drought-tolerant plants.