10 Beets / 10 Carrots / 12 Easy to Grow Herbs / 12 Radishes / 12 Rare Sweet & Mild Peppers / 13 Unique Super Hot Peppers / 14 Salsa Mix / 14 Sweet & Hot Peppers / 14 Tomato & Tomatillo / 15 Lettuce & Salad Greens / 15 Medicinal and Tea Herbs / 18 Culinary Herbs / 20 Most Popular Vegetables / 25 Summer Vegetables / 25 The Best Winter Vegetables / 7 Basils Collection / 7 Lettuce / 8 Onions
This Apple Salad with Bacon is easy to throw together and full of delicious flavor! Made with crisp, fresh ingredients with a luscious dressing, you will want to bring this salad to every get together.
- 60 g bacon cubes
- 1 red-skinned apple
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 head green oak leaf lettuce
- 1 Organic orange
- 2 tbsp. hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp. apple vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 0.25 tsp. salt
- Pn of pepper
- Slowly fry bacon without added fat in a frying pan until crispy, let sit on paper towels to soak up fat.
- Cut apples with skin into thin strips using the Veggie Sheet Slicer. Juice lemon and thoroughly mix with the apple strips. Hand-tear lettuce and dress with the apple strips and bacon.
- Zest orange, finely chop hazelnuts, and place into a bowl.
- Add vinegar and oil, mix, and season to taste. Drizzle sauce over the salad.