10 Beets / 10 Carrots / 12 Easy to Grow Herbs / 12 Radishes / 12 Rare Sweet & Mild Peppers / 13 Unique Super Hot Peppers / 14 Salsa Mix / 14 Sweet & Hot Peppers / 14 Tomato & Tomatillo / 15 Lettuce & Salad Greens / 15 Medicinal and Tea Herbs / 18 Culinary Herbs / 20 Most Popular Vegetables / 25 Summer Vegetables / 25 The Best Winter Vegetables / 7 Basils Collection / 7 Lettuce / 8 Onions
Bitter leaves take on the flavours in the lemon vinaigrette beautifully.
- 4 bunches rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- 1 radicchio, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Place the rocket and radicchio in a large bowl. Place the oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk with a fork until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle salad with dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.