Herbs & Vegetables Growing Guides
- 7 Basils Collection
- 7 Melon & Watermelon Mix
- 7 Rare Lettuce
- 8 Unique Onions
- 10 Unique Beets
- 10 Unique Carrots
- 12 Easy to Grow Herbs
- 12 Unique Radishes
- 12 Rare Sweet & Mild Peppers
- 13 Unique Super Hot Peppers
- 14 Salsa Mix
- 14 Sweet & Hot Peppers
- 14 Tomato & Tomatillo
- 15 Lettuce & Salad Greens
- 15 Medicinal and Tea Herbs
- 18 Culinary Herbs
- 18 Salad Greens
- 20 Most Popular Vegetables
- 25 Medicinal & Tea Herbs
- 25 The Best Winter Vegetables
- 25 Summer Vegetables
- 25 Summer Vegetables & Herbs
- 25 Summer Vegetables & Fruits
- Wildflowers Mix Growing Guides
- Growing Guides Microgreens
- Growing & Gardening Tips
- Herbal Medicine Guides
- Culinary Guides
Basil / Chamomile / Lavender / Lemon Balm / Mountain Mint / Oregano / Parsley / Peppermint / Sage / Summer Savory / Tarragon / Thyme
This natural headache relief stick has magnesium and essential oils to help knock out headache quickly and naturally.
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops chamomile essential oil
- 1 ounce magnesium oil (may need less)
- 1 10ml roller bottle
- Remove the roller bottle stop (this includes the entire plastic part with the ball in it). I slide a butter knife between the plastic rim and the glass to pop it if off.
- Pour the essential oils into the roller bottle.
- Add just enough magnesium oil to reach the top.
- Put the roller stop back in and tightly cap.
How to Use: For headaches, apply to the back of the neck, shoulders, the base of the skull (where your neck meets your head) and/or temples. Be sure to avoid the eye area! Personally, I use it on the back of my neck and shoulders.
For nausea and motion sickness apply to the wrists.