This natural headache relief stick has magnesium and essential oils to help knock out headache quickly and naturally.
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops chamomile essential oil
- 1 ounce magnesium oil (may need less)
- 1 10ml roller bottle
- Remove the roller bottle stop (this includes the entire plastic part with the ball in it). I slide a butter knife between the plastic rim and the glass to pop it if off.
- Pour the essential oils into the roller bottle.
- Add just enough magnesium oil to reach the top.
- Put the roller stop back in and tightly cap.
How to Use: For headaches, apply to the back of the neck, shoulders, the base of the skull (where your neck meets your head) and/or temples. Be sure to avoid the eye area! Personally, I use it on the back of my neck and shoulders.
For nausea and motion sickness apply to the wrists.