Relaxing homemade buckwheat pillows made from organic buckwheat hulls and herbs to help improve sleep.
- A piece of fabric big enough to make the size pillow you want- I used organic cotton muslin
- Organic Buckwheat Hulls to fill the pillow (about 5 pounds fills a normal size pillow without being too thick)
- Optional 1/2 cup lavender flowers
- Optional 1/2 cup yarrow flowers
- optional 1/2 cup chamomile flowers
- Cut the fabric into the size and shape you want your pillow to be (allow 1/2 inch extra for seams).
- With right sides together, sew three sides and half of the remaining side, leaving an opening to fill with the buckwheat hulls.
- Turn the pillow right side out and fill with the buckwheat and herbs (if using)
- Hand sew the opening to seal and viola! You have an organic pillow!