10 Beets / 10 Carrots / 12 Easy to Grow Herbs / 12 Radishes / 12 Rare Sweet & Mild Peppers / 13 Unique Super Hot Peppers / 14 Salsa Mix / 14 Sweet & Hot Peppers / 14 Tomato & Tomatillo / 15 Lettuce & Salad Greens / 15 Medicinal and Tea Herbs / 18 Culinary Herbs / 20 Most Popular Vegetables / 25 Summer Vegetables / 25 The Best Winter Vegetables / 7 Basils Collection / 7 Lettuce / 8 Onions
A recipe for making the practically infamous slow cooker beef roast that took the Internet by storm! Delicious and fork tender, made with chuck roast, pepperoncinis and loads of seasonings.
- 1 boneless chuck roast about 3 pounds.
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 stick butter
- 8 ounces pepperoncini pepper or more to your preference
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon your favorite Louisiana style hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon buttermilk optional
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Season roast with salt, pepper and flour. Be sure to coat all sides.
- Heat the oil to medium heat in a large oven safe pot and sear the roast on one side for about 5 minutes, then flip and sear another 5 minutes. Sear the sides of the roast a couple minutes each as well.
- Remove from heat and add the butter and pepperoncinis. Let the butter melt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, dill, paprika, Worcestershire, hot sauce and buttermilk. Pour into the pot.
- Set the pot into the oven and cook for 5-6 hours, or until the meat is fork tender.