10 Beets / 10 Carrots / 12 Easy to Grow Herbs / 12 Radishes / 12 Rare Sweet & Mild Peppers / 13 Unique Super Hot Peppers / 14 Salsa Mix / 14 Sweet & Hot Peppers / 14 Tomato & Tomatillo / 15 Lettuce & Salad Greens / 15 Medicinal and Tea Herbs / 18 Culinary Herbs / 20 Most Popular Vegetables / 25 Summer Vegetables / 25 The Best Winter Vegetables / 7 Basils Collection / 7 Lettuce / 8 Onions
These Wraps feature crisp bacon, juicy tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and a special sauce that make these standout! You will love them for lunch, a snack, or even an appetizer!
- 1 1/2 pounds peppered bacon (thick-sliced)
- 6 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise (OR salad dressing)
- 10 ounces iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 3 tomatoes (large, seeded and chopped)
- Place bacon slices side by side on griddle. Cook on medium heat until crisp and browned on both sides.* Drain on paper towels; keep warm. For each wrap, place flour tortilla on plate; spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over top. Place 1 cup lettuce, about 1/2 of a tomato and 3 to 4 slices cooked bacon on top. Roll from one side to the other. Cut in half.
- *Baked Bacon Option: Place bacon slices side by side on a rack in a shallow baking pan with sides. Bake in a 400º F. oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until crispy. Drain well on paper towels.
- For variety, add 2 peeled, seeded and chopped avocadoes or 1/2 cup chopped red and/or green bell pepper.