This crunchy and smokey slaw has been on repeat at the farm this past week for quick lunches with the crew. This slaw is perfect for a light meal on its own or even better when added to a piece of sourdough toast for a little crostini action. It’s absolutely delicious and a breeze to whip up. If you can’t find smoked albacore tuna you can use regular tuna.
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup full fat plain yogurt
- splash of red wine vinegar
- 5 ounces smoked albacore tuna (or regular)
- hefty pinch of salt
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- In a large bowl combine the julienned veggies and season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- In a smaller bowl combine the yogurt, vinegar, tuna, salt, oil and pepper. Mix well. Add the mixture to the bowl with the veggies and toss in the parsley. Taste for seasonings and adjust as needed.