10 Beets / 10 Carrots / 12 Easy to Grow Herbs / 12 Radishes / 12 Rare Sweet & Mild Peppers / 13 Unique Super Hot Peppers / 14 Salsa Mix / 14 Sweet & Hot Peppers / 14 Tomato & Tomatillo / 15 Lettuce & Salad Greens / 15 Medicinal and Tea Herbs / 18 Culinary Herbs / 20 Most Popular Vegetables / 25 Summer Vegetables / 25 The Best Winter Vegetables / 7 Basils Collection / 7 Lettuce / 8 Onions
These little egg cups make a lovely breakfast, lunch or dinner with a side of steamed veggies or whole milk yogurt for dipping. Not to mention these babies are delicious!
- 1 cup steamed broccoli. drained
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- a few grinds of freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease 6 standard size muffin cups.
- In the bowl of a food processor pulse together the steamed broccoli and sauerkraut until finely chopped (you can also finely chop with a sharp knife but I like the texture of the food processor)
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs, thyme, and black pepper. Fold in the broccoli/kraut mixture. Sprinkle in the crumbled goat cheese and divide the batter between the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- 15 Medicinal and Tea Herbs, 18 Culinary Herbs, 20 Most Popular Vegetables, 25 The Best Winter Vegetables