10 Beets / 10 Carrots / 12 Easy to Grow Herbs / 12 Radishes / 12 Rare Sweet & Mild Peppers / 13 Unique Super Hot Peppers / 14 Salsa Mix / 14 Sweet & Hot Peppers / 14 Tomato & Tomatillo / 15 Lettuce & Salad Greens / 15 Medicinal and Tea Herbs / 18 Culinary Herbs / 20 Most Popular Vegetables / 25 Summer Vegetables / 25 The Best Winter Vegetables / 7 Basils Collection / 7 Lettuce / 8 Onions
The sweet-tasting squash is counterbalanced with the salty cheese and tangy arugula in this salad.
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 ounce)
- 1 bunch (5 ounces) torn arugula
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare 1 medium butternut squash; cut into 3/4-inch cubes. In a roasting pan, combine squash with olive oil; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Toss to coat, and spread squash in a single layer. Roast until fork-tender, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Transfer squash to a bowl; gently toss with crumbled feta cheese and torn arugula.
- 15 Lettuce & Salad Greens, 20 Most Popular Vegetables, 25 Summer Vegetables, 25 The Best Winter Vegetables